Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life's A Beach







Summer is not complete without a trip to see the ocean. I have been traveling and away from technology for the past week, so I have not had a chance to post any new blogs. This year mom and I visited Charleston, South Carolina. We stayed three nights in downtown Charleston at the historic Vendue Inn. While downtown we visited the South Carolina Aquarium, watched the dolphins swim, shopped on King Street and ate fresh shrimp nightly. Then we continued our vacation by moving to a hotel on the beach. We stayed four nights on Folly Beach. While in Folly Beach we saw Morris Island Lighthouse, walked the pier, listened to a bluegrass band play Rocky Top and met some very nice locals. Of course we lied on the beach and walked on soft shore for hours upon hours. I'm home now and geared up for my 25th birthday that's just around the corner. After I have a chance to print pictures from our trip I will post them for you to enjoy. I hope everyone is having a relaxing summer vacation....








1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Sounds like you had a busy, but very fun time!! Isn't the beach wonderful!!