Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Yes, I know its been a long time again between my postings. You will have to cut me some slack though I've been living life in the fast lane. Since the last time I posted on my blogspot I have...
1. Hosted a baby shower for my Aunt Krystal and baby boy "Brycelyn."
2. Started the dating life again.
3. Interviewed for an Assistant Principal position in Cumberland County.
4. Celebrated my 26th birthday.
5. Spent a week in Charleston, SC and Folly Beach, SC.
6. and Most importantly
I WAS OFFERED THE POSITION! I am proud to announce I am the new Assistant Principal at Glenn Martin Elementary School. I am excited to be joining the administrative team of the largest elementary within the Cumberland County School System.
My feet have already hit the ground running as I begin my new career this week. I ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers as this is a new adventure as well as journey in my life.