Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween 2007




Happy Fall Ya'll

As ususal it has been along time since I have posted a new blog so today you will get a two for one deal. Since my last blog in October, Halloween as came and left. I am surprised that I got to slow down long enough to sit down and carve a pumpkin. Although, pumpkin carving is one tradition I had to make time for because I am perfecting my technique. It was actually a stress relief to sit down long enough and put all other thoughts away for awhile. With working full-time and attending accelerated doctoral courses I have not found the time to balance in time for myself. Living so far from town and in a retired area we do not get very many trick-or-treaters, but this year we estimate we seen about forty children. Take just a moment and check out our pumpkins. Mom and I argued over whose was the best. So if you get a chance help me our and post me your thoughts.
My pumpkin was suppose to be Scooby-Doo wearing a witches hat.
Mom's was a night owl.

No comments: