Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Holidays...

2007 Christmas Home Tour










I've been living in the fast lane and have not had any down time to post a new blog. Last weekend I was out of town for classes so I did not get to post these pictures as soon as I would have liked to. December 1st & 2nd I assisted Krystal and Steven in hosting the 2007 Christmas Home Tour. Here are a few pictures from the event. Life is finally slowing down. Last night I finished my last paper of the semester and I only have one more week of teaching until Winter Break.

At this point in my life I feel truly blessed with a loving family, faithful friends, and cheery collegues. May you and your family have a blessed holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

so good to see you at the barrel :)