Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Snow is Falling... In Cumberland County














Me, Dad & Mom
(A Brand New Year 2008)














Me & Memaw (A New Generation)














Me & My Aunt Krystal

(Two Beautiful Women + 1 Baby x)

... News just in No School in Cumberland County



I must say last night at 8:30 I was excited when I received the text message that school had been cancelled due to bad weather conditions across Cumberland County. I worked last night to finish my last paper for my Educational Leadership course, so that I would be able to sleep in this morning. As I got up this morning I began to process everything I could accomplish today. I must say I have enjoyed the rest and relaxation of being at home in the warmth of my fuzzy pjs. I finally got to catch up on soap operas. Along with all the distasers this month my new dvd/video player broke. So, I have been unable to record any programs for over a month. As the company says they assure me a new one is coming this week. As I was eating lunch in the comfort of my home and watching the news at noon I felt like a kid in a candy store as the announcer said "Cumberland County Schools will be closed on Thursday." Have you seen the snow in Cumberland County we have from 2-4 inches across the county and it is still snowing.

As many of you know Febrauray has been a rough month for me being overwhelemed, stressed, injured and sick. I think that I will be like brand new with this time off. Since I haven't had a free minute to post any new information or photos I thought you bloggers would enjoy seeing some new pictures. Believe it or not! I just got my Christmas pictures developed yesterday. With the overload of a full-time job and being a full-time graduate student I have done nothing but sit in front of my labtop and type. Thank heavens, my senior year I took that typing class with Mrs. Kirkham and the freshman class (lol).

Hope everyone reading this is enjoying life and living it to the fullest.

May God Bless,
Summershea

No comments: