Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lasting Memories...


Wow! Yet again it has been awhile since I've had time to sit down and post a new blog. As many of you have learned after graduating high school many move away, get marry and have children. The tradegy is that your lives turn in many different paths often leading you away from one another. As the years pass the time spent with your old friends become less and less. Although, last Saturday I was invited to join Carrie (Human) Beavers for a celebration of her new baby boy "Logan." I was so honored to get to share in this wonderful celebration of life. As you may or may not know he was born very premature. He spent several months in Ohio at Children's Hospital while he underwent various surgeries. I also had the chance to catch up with many high school friends. Even though, we keep in touch through email the distance is just too much, so it's hard to believe that I haven't seen most of them in seven years. We spent hours reminiscing about high school, and comparing notes on how others were doing and/or where they were living. I truly treasured the time I got to spend with each of them and hope to see them again sooner than later.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun...it is so great to see everyone!! I wish everyone would start a blog so we could keep up with each other!